Guided by the core values of Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board and by our Christian principles, Coláiste na Trócaire is committed to providing an environment that allows for the holistic development of our students.
In Coláiste na Trócaire Community College we seek to:
- Foster values of truth, honesty, integrity and respect in our students
- Give students access to a broad and balanced education so that students are helped to develop their academic, physical, emotional, cultural and spiritual potential
- Create a safe environment where students and staff feel valued, secure and happy
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for parents and the wider community in a spirit of partnership
- Provide opportunities for lifelong learning for members of the wider community
- Equip our students to play a full and active role as adult members of their community