To all Parents/Guardians,
Please find detailed below information regarding the Assessment for incoming first year students.
Date: Saturday 9th November, 2013.
Venue: Coláiste na Trócaire (GYM)
Time: Registration from 9.00 a.m to 9.15 a.m.
- Parent/Guardian must accompany child and sign child in.
- Enrolment form must be fully completed with all required documentation submitted to the office. (i.e. PPS No and Birth Certificate)
- Assessment is CAT 3 (Cognitive Ability Test) This is a general ability test no revision required.
- There is no Irish section.
- The test is divided into three sections, Verbal, Quantative(maths) and non-verbal.
- Duration of the test is 3.5 hours (short break included)
- Students may be collected at 1.15 p.m. approx.
- Please bring a light lunch and a HB pencil and eraser.
If further clarification is required please contact school reception at 069/64094.